RE: [IBIS] *-AMS modeling and hurting companies?

From: Muranyi, Arpad <arpad.muranyi_at_.....>
Date: Mon Apr 04 2005 - 14:45:10 PDT
Lynne,

Don't proposal for macromodeling is without the [External Circuit]
as far as I understand.  He was suggesting to make the HSPICE EFGH
elements (or equivalents) available as part of the legacy IBIS spec,
so that the good old IBIS 2.1 IV/Vt curve engine could be ornamented
by it.

C/C++ ?!?!?  You didn't have enough of the AMS discussion yet?   :-)

Arpad