RE: [IBIS] *-AMS modeling

From: lgreen <lgreen22_at_.....>
Date: Mon Apr 04 2005 - 16:36:22 PDT
HSPICE has extended controlled source syntax, as have several of the other
SPICE "flavors".  The lack of SPICE standards means these extensions are not
portable among the various flavors.  Worse yet, parameters for controlled
sources can have different meanings in different flavors.

Since SPICE 3f5 is the lowest common denominator, it is a potential
candidate for any macromodeling extensions.  This is also why SPICE 3f5 is
called out explicitly in IBIS 4.1.

Sigh....

- Lynne