[IBIS] IBIS Summit First Call of Papers - DAC June14th, 2005, Anaheim CA

From: Syed Huq <shuq_at_.....>
Date: Tue May 03 2005 - 13:25:02 PDT
                       IBIS SUMMIT
                     FIRST CALL FOR
               PARTICIPATION & PRESENTATIONS

              I B I S   S U M M I T   M E E T I N G

Time/Date:  Tuesday June 14, 2005,  8:00 AM to 5:00 PM

Location:   Anahein Marriott
            700 West Convention Way
            Anaheim, California 92802-3483

Content:    Presentations and Discussions

Purpose:    Solicit and Exchange IBIS Model Related Information
            and Ideas.

Sponsors:   IBIS Open Forum

            If your company would be interested in sponsoring this
            event, please contact Syed Huq <shuq@cisco.com>.
	    Sponsorship is available for the room, lunch, and coffee breaks.

DAC:        June 13-17, 2005
            Anaheim Convention Center
            Anaheim, California

            FREE Exhibit Pass is available on Monday only.
	    See <http://www.dac.com/> for more information.

BACKGROUND

    The Design Automation Conference (DAC) is the premier Electronic
    Design Automation (EDA) and silicon solution event. DAC features
    over 50 technical sessions covering the latest in design
    methodologies and EDA tool developments in addition to an exhibit
    floor, with combined booth and demo suites, showcasing over 200
    of the leading EDA, silicon and IP providers.   Topics of current
    interest to the EIA IBIS Open Forum are addressed at DAC.

    This meeting will be conducted as a formal IBIS Summit Meeting.
    Presentations are expected to be available and archived in an
    electronic format, and minutes of the meeting will be issued.
    Any pending formal decisions (votes) will be announced at least
    two weeks prior to the meeting.

    The annual election of officers will be held.  Nominations can
    be sent to Syed Huq <shuq@cisco.com> or made at the meeting.

CALL FOR PARTICIPANTS

   People involved in IBIS Model development, EDA tool development,
   and digital circuit design are invited to participate to the
   Summit meeting. If you plan to participate, please register with
   the information below:

   Name:
   E-mail address:
   Company:
   Telephone:

Send to:

    Syed Huq at Cisco Systems, Inc (shuq@cisco.com)

CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS

   We are seeking presentations from individuals who have IBIS
   experiences or issues.

   Format of Presentation:  LCD Projection with Windows laptop.
   Time: 15-30 Minutes
   Electronic Archival: We request electronic versions so that the
         presentations can be archived and also made available to
         non-attendees.  Formats used in the past have been text,
         Power Point, Word, Postscript, and Acrobat.  Electronic
         presentations should be made available by June 7, 2004
         for uploading and copying to the presentation laptop.

If you plan a presentation, please supply

   Title:
   Presenter:
   E-mail address:
   Company:
   Telephone:

   Estimate Time:

Send this to:

  Syed Huq (shuq@cisco.com)

AGENDA

   The agenda includes presentations, discussions, breaks, and a
   luncheon (which will be provided).  This will be developed as
   presentation proposals are received.

  The following individuals have signed up to present at the summit
  (presentation titles are tentative).

  - IBIS Chair's Report, Michael Mirmak, Intel
  - Multi-Gigabit SerDes Analysis using IBISv4.1/VHDL-AMS, Syed Huq,
Cisco
  Systems, Inc

LIST OF NEARBY HOTELS

   See <http://www.dac.com/41st/travel.html> for travel directions,