[IBIS] Serious Convergence Problem

From: Ratheesh P K <ratheesh_pk_at_.....>
Date: Sat May 07 2005 - 00:49:49 PDT
Hi Experts,

I use Specctraquest for doing SI.
For a particular HSTL i/f running at 125MHz, I get
serious convergence problem for some nets.
I presume this is an issue with the IBIS models (the
driver IBIS model to be precise)

The driver IBIS model in this case is a Broadcom model
- BCM5414. An IBIS check on this model gives warnings
about the AC rising points not within 2% of (x V, y V)
on VI curves.

How do I get rid of the convergence problem ?

Thanks
Ratheesh