[IBIS] DC sweep

From: Subramanian, Sivaramakrishnan \(Sivaramakrishnan\) <sivaram_at_.....>
Date: Tue Jul 05 2005 - 05:00:50 PDT
Hi all,

How can I extract V-I curves when the O/P of my buffer is edge-triggered
and not level-sensitive?

Basically, I have to do DC sweep to extract these curves.But I cannot
connect my inputs to steady voltage values as the O/P is edge-triggered,
which
needs transient analysis.

Would anyone of you please let me know how to go about these buffers to
extract
VI curves?

Thanks in advance,
Sivaram