Re: [IBIS] DC sweep

From: Akhilesh CHANDRA <akhilesh.chandra_at_.....>
Date: Tue Jul 05 2005 - 06:53:28 PDT
Hello Sivaram,

   You can do one think use .save feature in your simulator. First apply
a transient at i/p and see when your o/p is at steady state after this
just use ,save feature to save voltage at all input node. you can save
these voltage in one file and use this file in your simulation. It will
give you good results.

Regards
Akhilesh