[IBIS] FW: Power Integrity Special session at 2005 IEEE EMC symposium in Chicago (8/8-8/12)

From: Zhiping Yang \(zhiping\) <zhiping_at_.....>
Date: Fri Aug 05 2005 - 16:32:13 PDT
Dear IBIS community,

Since BIRD95 was intensively discussed in the past few weeks.  I think
following information might be interesting to you.  I will present a
paper which talks about BIRD95.  The data extraction of IvsT table and
ZVDDQ will be explained in this paper.  The details of BIRD95
implementation in HSPICE will also be included in this paper.  This
paper will be available to public after this meeting.  I hope it can
answer most of questions you have.  Please let me know if you have any
further questions or comments.

FYI, this special session is a part of official IEEE EMC symposium
program, so you have to go through the conference registration in order
to attend.  Thanks.

Best regards,

Zhiping