[IBIS] Agenda, IBIS Summit at DesignCon East for September 19, 2005

From: Mirmak, Michael <michael.mirmak_at_.....>
Date: Tue Sep 13 2005 - 11:19:55 PDT
    I B I S  S U M M I T  M E E T I N G   I N F O R M A T I O N

Time/Date:  8:30 AM - 3:00 PM, Monday, September 19, 2005

Location:   DCU Center (DesignCon East 05)
            Worcester, Massachusetts

Room:       A.2

            FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED WITH THE IBIS
            SUMMIT, DESIGNCON REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED TO ATTEND THE
            LUNCHEON PROGRAM.

Teleconference:
            9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Eastern
            (6:00 AM to 2:00 PM Pacific)

            Number:    916-356-2663
            Bridge No: 3
            Passcode:  060-8916

     Those requiring toll-free access must register with
     Michael Mirmak (michael.mirmak@intel.com) by Friday,
     September 16, 2005

Meeting Presentations for Teleconference:

            http://www.eda.org/pub/ibis/summits/sep05/

Registration:
            Beth MacKenzie (bmackenzie@sisoft.com)

            Name:
            E-mail address:
            Company:
            Telephone:

Sponsors:   Cadence Design Systems
            Intel Corporation
            Mentor Graphics Corporation
            Signal Integrity Software (SiSoft)
            DesignCon East (IEC)

DesignCon East Conference:
            September 19 - 21, 2005
            DCU Center
            Worcester, Massachusetts

            For more information, see link and catalog
http://www.iec.org/events/2005/designcon_east/index.html
http://www.iec.org/events/2005/designcon_east/pdf/dceast05_catalog.pdf

       I B I S  S U M M I T  M E E T I N G  A G E N D A

8:30 AM     Refreshments & Sign In

9:00 AM     Introductions
            - Welcome to Summit
            - Introductions
            - Opens for New Issues and Discussion Topics

9:15 AM     IBIS Chair's Report & Roadmap
            Michael Mirmak, Intel Corporation

9:45 AM     Version 3.2 Experience Modeling Fast, Two-tap Pre-emphasis
            Buffer
            Bob Ross, Teraspeed Consulting Group

10:15 AM    Break

10:30 AM    An IBIS 4.1 Macro Library for Simulator Independent
            Modeling
            Todd Westerhoff and Mike LaBonte, Cisco Systems
            Arpad Muranyi, Intel Corporation

11:00 AM    Extracting On-Die Terminators
            Bob Ross, Teraspeed Consulting Group

11:35 AM    BUG90 and ibischk Caution Message Implementation
            Ad Hoc Discussion
            Bob Haller, Signal Integrity Software (SiSoft)

11:50 AM    Lunch (hosted by DesignCon)

1:00 PM     IBIS Overclocking Case
            Bob Haller, Signal Integrity Software (SiSoft)

1:30 PM     Asian IBIS Summit Update
            Bob Ross, Teraspeed Consulting Group

1:45 PM     Open Discussion and Ad Hoc Topics

2:45 PM     Concluding Items
            - Next Open Forum Meeting: October 7, 2005

3:00 PM     End of IBIS Summit Meeting