[IBIS] IBIS Modeling Cookbook for Version 4.0 available!

From: Mirmak, Michael <michael.mirmak_at_.....>
Date: Fri Sep 16 2005 - 16:17:38 PDT
The IBIS Open Forum is pleased to announce the availability of the IBIS
Modeling Cookbook for Version 4.0!  A substantial expansion of the 1997
version, this document provides detailed explanations for many aspects
of the IBIS specification, and provides recommendations for extracting
buffer data and properly using it to create IBIS models. Subjects
covered include:

- use of several common IBIS 3.2 and 4.0 keywords and features
- clamp adjustment techniques for internal terminations
- differential buffer treatment under IBIS
- pre-emphasis modeling techniques
- tips on matching of V-t and I-V table data
- C_comp extraction

and many others.

The document, in several formats, is available at the following URL:

	http://www.eda.org/ibis/cookbook/

The Cookbook was a collaborative effort by several volunteers through
the Cookbook Task Group of the IBIS Open Forum.  Many thanks to them for
their hard work over the last year.

Comments on the document are welcome!

- Michael Mirmak
  Intel Corp.