[IBIS] Agenda - Asian IBIS Summit

From: Bob Ross <bob_at_.....>
Date: Tue Nov 29 2005 - 14:49:29 PST
To All:

We are looking foward to seeing you next week.  We have a large
number of people signed up, but have room for a few more
attendees.

Bob

     http://www.eda.org/pub/ibis/summits/dec05/agenda.pdf
     A S I A N   I B I S   S U M M I T    I N F O R M A T I O N

Time/Date:  8:00 - 17:30, Tuesday, December 6, 2005

Location:   Crowne Plaza Hotel Shenzhen
             9026 Shennan Rd, OCT
             Shenzhen, 518053
             CHINA
             Tel: 86-755-26936888
             Fax: 86-755-26936999
             E-mail: cpsz@cpsz.com
             http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/cp/1/en/hd/SZXNS

Room:       Crowne Plaza Ballroom #2, First Floor

Registration:  FREE, send to both addresses below:
             Name:
             E-mail address:
             Company:
             Telephone:

      Bob Ross, Teraspeed Consulting Group   bob@teraspeed.com
      Lance Wang, Cadence Design Systems     lwang@cadence.com

Sponsors:   Huawei Technologies (Primary)
             Cadence Design Systems, Mentor Graphics Corporation,
             Signal Integrity Software (SiSoft) and Sigrity

        I B I S  S U M M I T  M E E T I N G  A G E N D A

8:15    REFRESHMENTS & SIGN IN
         - Vendor Tables Open

9:00    Introductions and Program Overview
         - Welcome, Jiang, XiangZhong, (Huawei Technologies, China)
         - Welcome to Summit, Mirmak, Michael (Intel Corporation, USA)
         - Welcoming Comments, Invited Chinese Leader/Speaker (China)

9:30    IBIS and Behavioral Modeling
         Mirmak, Michael (Intel Corporation, USA)

9:45    Fiberhome Telecommunications Technology Experiences with
         IBIS Models
         Zheng, Qi (Fiberhome Telecommunications Technology, China)

10:15   BREAK (Refreshments)

10:30   Simulation with IBIS in Tight Timing Budget Systems
         Sui, ShiJu, (ZTE Corporation, China)

11:00   Three Facets of IBIS: Interface, Behavior and Measurement
         Dodd, Ian* and Li, Henry** (Mentor Graphics Corporation,
         *USA and **China)

11:30   JEITA EDA - WG Activity and Study of Interconnect Model
         Watanabe, Takeshi* and Ito, Atsuji**, (*NEC Electronics
         Corporation, Japan and **Panasonic, Japan)

12:00   FREE BUFFET LUNCH (Hosted by Sponsors)
         - Vendor Tables

         12:00 - 12:45 Press Conference for IBIS Officers and Sponsors

13:30   IBIS and Power Delivery Systems
         Jiang, XiangZhong, Li, JinJun, and Zhang, ShengLi (Huawei
         Technologies, China)

14:00   Power Delivery System, Signal Return Path and SSO Analysis
         Guidelines
         Chen, Raymond Y. and Chitwood, Sam (Sigrity, USA)

14:30   Splitting the C_comp for Power Integrity Simulations
         Yang, Zhiping (Apple Computer, USA)

15:00   Using IBIS for SI Analysis
         Wang, Lance* and Zhong, ZhangMin** (Cadence Design Systems,
         *USA and **China)

15:30   BREAK (Refreshments)

15:45   Macro Model and Multi-GHz System Simulation
         Zhu, ShunLin (ZTE Corporation, China)

16:15   IBIS Models for DDR2 Analysis
         Katz, Barry (Signal Integrity Software (SiSoft), USA)

16:40   Practical Measurement vs. Simulation Correlation with DDR2
         667 Interface
         Shoji, Kazuyoshi (Hitachi ULSI Systems Co., Japan)

17:05   Improving IBIS ECL Algorithms
         Ross, Bob (Teraspeed Consulting Group, USA)

17:20   Concluding Items

17:30   END OF IBIS SUMMIT MEETING
         - Final Vendor Tables and Teardown

Bob Ross
Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC     Teraspeed Labs
121 North River Drive              13610 SW Harness Lane
Narragansett, RI 02882             Beaverton, OR 97008
401-284-1827                       503-430-1065
http://www.teraspeed.com           503-246-8048 Direct
bob@teraspeed.com

Teraspeed is a registered service mark of Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC