RE: [IBIS] split c-comp calculation

From: Muranyi, Arpad <arpad.muranyi_at_.....>
Date: Fri Dec 16 2005 - 15:55:19 PST
Nirav,

Whether you do it in the time domain or frequency domain,
the measurement is still based on current readings, which
means that you change the location of where you measure
the current the same way in the time domain as you do it
in the frequency domain if you want to get split-C_comp.

Arpad Muranyi
Intel Corporation