[IBIS] Touchstone File Format Spec.

From: Dunbar, Tony <tony_dunbar_at_.....>
Date: Thu Dec 29 2005 - 15:27:02 PST
Hi,

The Touchstone File Format Specification copyright is held by the
EIA/IBIS Open Forum. At least, as far as I can tell that's the case,
given the footnote on the cover of the latest revision of the spec. I
can find.

That revision is 'Rev 1.1', dated 10/1/2003, and is marked 'DRAFT'.

Is there anyone who can confirm that is the latest and current version?
Is there any current work underway to move the spec. beyond the draft
version?

I'm curious because the date seems so old to me and it's still in draft
form after all this time.

Thanks!
Tony