RE: [IBIS] RE: [IBIS-Users] Fork-Endfork in IBIS EBD Models

From: <mhaque_at_.....>
Date: Mon Jan 02 2006 - 10:16:20 PST
Hi Tom,
Thanks for the information. I have tried with a prototype file and it
passes the IBISCHK. The problem is that the description does not show
any specific example for the multiple fork-end fork statement and I am
not sure if the format of the path description is being interpreted
correctly. For example if "Node" in the ebd file if used outside the
fork statement it will still pass the IBISCHK parser without generating
any warning due to floating node. I am trying to confirm if I use
multiple fork and endfork statements the data will interpreted correctly
by the EDA simulator or if I have to use a different format for example
a dummy series section between every fork endfork statements to make it
working properly.

Best Regards
Moshiul Haque
Micron Technology Inc.