[IBIS] RE: [IBIS-Users] WARNING Endpoint

From: Lynne D. Green <lgreen22_at_.....>
Date: Fri Jan 20 2006 - 08:06:23 PST
Hello, Fabio,

The waveforms are normally generated with resistance around 50 ohms (typical
transmission line impedance).  1Kohm is too big.

You might also want to use s2ibis3, since several bugs and algorithmic
errors were fixed in the new version.

Best regards,
Lynne

"IBIS training when you need it, where you need it."

Dr. Lynne Green
Green Streak Programs
http://www.greenstreakprograms.com
425-788-0412