RE: [IBIS] To capture the delay variation with change in IO voltage

From: Lynne D. Green <lgreen22_at_.....>
Date: Tue Feb 07 2006 - 08:06:35 PST
Hello, Venu,

Problems modeling delay changes with supply changes is a known "feature" of
IBIS.

The IBIS Open Forum is actively working on this.  BIRDs 95.6, 97.2, and 98
are part of the solution.  BIRD 95.6 was recently approved.

User input is important in addressing timing issues.  You would be welcome
to attend the IBIS Open Forum and IBIS Futures meetings.  For more info on
these meetings (agenda, teleconference passcodes) please contact the IBIS
chair, Michael Mirmak (michael.mirmak@intel.com).

Best regards,
Lynne

  _____