RE: [IBIS] FW: Problem in falling Waveform

From: Lynne D. Green <lgreen22_at_.....>
Date: Thu Feb 23 2006 - 08:54:02 PST
Hello, Bindu,

There are known problems in s2ibis2.  These have been fixed in s2ibis3.
http://www.ece.ncsu.edu/erl/ibis/s2ibis3/s2ibis3.htm

Once you have fixed your model (including problems in I-V tables), you might
want to submit your IBIS model to the IBIS model review committee.  This is
preferred to sending models to the entire IBIS reflector, since the
committee treats models as confidential.
http://www.eigroup.org/ibis/support.htm

Best regards,
Lynne

"IBIS training when you need it, where you need it."

Dr. Lynne Green
Green Streak Programs
http://www.greenstreakprograms.com
425-788-0412