[IBIS] C_comp testing question

From: Yu-Shen Yang <yushen.yang_at_.....>
Date: Wed Jul 19 2006 - 14:18:57 PDT
 Hi All,

For C_comp testing, if the pad is connected to supply voltage with a huge
resistor and then followed a low pass filter. How do we test c_comp? I use a
slow triangular pulse as input and take average of several
points.(C=I*dt/dV) However, the result is not equivalent when the slope of
pulse is changed. Is there any better way to test this structure?

Joe