RE: [IBIS] IBIS Summit Minutes (July 25, 2006)

From: Dodd, Ian <ian_dodd_at_.....>
Date: Fri Aug 04 2006 - 15:08:24 PDT
Michael,

I feel that you miss-quoted me in the discussion on efficiency of
S-parameter implementations.

Ian Dodd noted that some S-parameter convolution implementations do not
necessarily use a fixed timestep.  Some debate ensued whether the use
of a variable timestep approach is to increase accuracy or simulation
speed.

I feel this should read:

Ian Dodd noted that some S-parameter implementations do not
necessarily use either convolution or a fixed timestep.  Some debate
ensued whether the use
of a variable timestep approach is to increase accuracy or simulation
speed.

Thanks

Ian