RE: [IBIS] More Details about Vinh+, Vinh-, Vinl+, Vinl- (clarification)

From: Mirmak, Michael <michael.mirmak_at_.....>
Date: Tue Sep 12 2006 - 09:14:32 PDT
To clarify, I did not enclose a drawing in my original e-mail -- my last
sentences were referring to the specification document itself.  An
explanation of hysteresis and a drawing of a sample waveform are
available in the IBIS 4.2 specification, on pages 37 and 38 of the PDF
version.

The PDF is available at http://www.eda-stds.org/ibis/ver4.2/
<http://www.eda-stds.org/ibis/ver4.2/> .

- Michael Mirmak