[IBIS] IBIS EBD Model Internal SigXplorer Signal Probe

From: Egbers, Mark <Mark.Egbers_at_.....>
Date: Thu Sep 21 2006 - 15:24:24 PDT
Hi,

I am looking for a way to bring out an internal node of an IBIS EBD
model so that Cadence SigXplorer can probe it. We stack memory die and I
would like to bring out the buffer nodes of the bare-die IBIS models we
have in our stack. The EBD model contains the electrical parasitics
inside our package from the solder balls to the bare die buffer pads.

Thank you,

Mark Egbers

Chief Design Engineer

Vertical Circuits, Inc.