[IBIS] Public Siemens IBIS website online

From: Lenski, Eckhard <eckhard.lenski_at_.....>
Date: Wed Sep 27 2006 - 10:35:04 PDT

Hello everyone,

As  members of the Siemens IBIS group  we would like to announce, that our IBIS homepage is now online.

Please visit :    www.siemens.com/ibis <http://www.siemens.com/ibis>

A lot of hints and examples for IBIS modeling can be found on this web site, which is of interest  for both the IBIS model supplier and the IBIS model user.

This site also defines the quality  Siemens expects from delivered IBIS models.

Comments and suggestions for improvements are welcome.

Thanks

Eckhard Lenski  / Manfred Maurer

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards
Eckhard Lenski
Siemens AG
Communications / CAE libraries and models
Com MN PG R H B 8
Balanstr. 59
81541 München
Germany