[IBIS] RE: A slight spec/cookbook discrepancy

From: Muranyi, Arpad <arpad.muranyi_at_.....>
Date: Mon Jan 08 2007 - 12:58:15 PST
I was told that quoting from the Cookbook as a graphic
image didn't make it through the email reflector, so I
am resending my message with a textual quote of that
section.

Thanks,

Arpad

The IBIS section shown above would appear shortly after the pin list in
an IBIS file. The keyword requires six
parameters: the pin names to be treated differentially (the non-inverted
pin is always named first); the
differential threshold voltage if the buffer is capable of receiving
signals; and three time delays, expressing the
launch delays of the inverting pin in relation to the non-inverting pin
when the buffer drives (such delays would
be visible as skew, jitter and/or varying crossover voltages between the
signals).