RE: [IBIS] How to connect single pin to multiple pads in IBIS

From: Henrik Madsen <henrik.madsen_at_.....>
Date: Fri Apr 20 2007 - 02:37:40 PDT
Hi

It depends on what you want to do.

1)
If the analog cell and the output cell are connected to the same pin at
the same time, you need to create a special IBIS driver model containing
both the analog and output cell.

2)
If it is two different bond options/versions, you need to create two
different component models, either in two different files or in the same
file.

3)
If you by some kind of selection can select between the two different
cells (like for instance programable output drive strength), then you
should use the [Model Selector] keyword to select between the analog and
output cell.

Regards
/Henrik