Re: [IBIS] IBIS Open Forum teleconference minutes (June 1, 2007)

From: Zhiping Yang <zhiping_yang_at_.....>
Date: Thu Jun 07 2007 - 22:55:27 PDT
Hi Randy,

Thanks for generating the meeting minutes.

I briefly looked at the proposed Touchstone format proposal, but I didn't see the mix-mode S-parameter is mentioned in the proposal.  There are some unique properties associated with mix-mode S-parameter.  It is nice if they are additional info can be included as optional parameters for mix-mode S-parameter file.  This topic might already be discussed.  If so, I am very sorry that I missed it.

Thanks a lot!

Zhiping