[IBIS] Bug fix announcement in a VHDL-AMS example

From: Muranyi, Arpad <arpad.muranyi_at_.....>
Date: Wed Jun 27 2007 - 10:35:53 PDT
This is a quick announcement to inform those of you who
saw my presentation at the February IBIS Summit on
"Statistical Eye Algorithm Implementation in VHDL-AMS":

http://www.vhdl.org/pub/ibis/summits/feb07/muranyi.pdf

and perhaps used the accompanying SMASH project files:

http://www.vhdl.org/pub/ibis/summits/feb07/StatEye_project.zip

that I fixed an array indexing bug, and the above link
now contains a fixed version of the original project.
There are no functional changes, only a fix to the bug.

Notes:  SMASH v5.8.0 which was used to develop the first
version of the project issued only a warning on this
indexing bug, but continued happily with the simulation.
This is why I missed it.  However, the latest version of
SMASH, v5.8.3 will issue an error and stop simulating with
the original project, that's how I noticed the problem.

Also note that the free evaluation version of SMASH called
"Seduction" has a limitation counter problem in v5.8.2,
and it will not work with the project at all, therefore
you should use either v5.8.0 or v5.8.3 if you are working
with the Seduction version.  I never tried v 5.8.1, so I
can't comment on that one.

Enjoy,

Arpad