RE: [IBIS] [Ibis] How to model an output buffer with internal pulldown resistor

From: Tom Dagostino <tom_at_.....>
Date: Thu Oct 18 2007 - 19:58:42 PDT
Gooi

The pull down resistor should have its characteristics in the ground clamp.
Other than that the buffer is the same as any other buffer with the
exception there will only be transient waveforms with the termination to
ground.  The model type will be open source.

Tom Dagostino
Teraspeed(R) Labs
13610 SW Harness Lane
Beaverton, OR 97008