[IBIS] Can I treat this circuit as a [Series Mosfet] in Ibis?

From: Gooi Han Chiou <hcgooi_at_.....>
Date: Tue Nov 06 2007 - 17:32:52 PST
Hi Experts,

 I having some difficulty in finding the correct modeling for following
circuit structure.

                    vcc
                     _|_
                   -------
                   |      |

Although the circuitry seem to be similiar to Series elements which state
inside the cookbook, but the cookbook also mention that series mosfet syntax
is mostly use for series element between pad, Hence is it possible for me to
model the circuit as a series elements if the mosfet transistor source
connected to core, while drain connected to pad?

--
Best Regards,
Gooi Han Chiou