RE: [IBIS] Can I treat this circuit as a [Series Mosfet] in Ibis?

From: Muranyi, Arpad <Arpad_Muranyi_at_.....>
Date: Tue Nov 06 2007 - 19:12:56 PST
Gooi Han,

You will not be able to connect anything to "core" with
legacy IBIS models, because there is no concept in the
specification for making connections to core.  You may
be able to do it with the *-AMS extensions of the IBIS
specification using the [External Circuit] and related
keywords, but beware that these keywords are not widely
supported by tools yet.

Arpad