[IBIS] Quotation

From: maddukuri jagadeesh <mjkchowdry_at_.....>
Date: Sun Dec 23 2007 - 21:58:38 PST
Sir,
    Please send me the quotation for purchasing IBIS
software for my personal use along with that send me
the detailed quotation for my company too. We are
planning to implement that in our company. Also tell
how i can get Hspice software full version for
personal and for my company too.

Regards,
Jagadeesh.

      Save all your chat conversations. Find them online at http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php