[IBIS] New S2IBIS3 Support

From: Bob Ross <bob_at_.....>
Date: Mon Jan 07 2008 - 12:37:56 PST
To IBIS Reflectors:

Lance Wang asked me to forward this announcement (attached)
continued free s2ibis3 availability and new support.

Bob
--
Bob Ross
Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC     Teraspeed Labs

Teraspeed is a registered service mark of Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC

attached mail follows:

With Prof. Franzon's permission, we, IO Methodology Inc., are glad to
announce that we will take over all responsibilities for s2ibis3's supports
and future enhancements. And it will remain as a free spice to IBIS
conversion tool for IBIS vendor and user community. We believe this
transition will be better for its supports and make IBIS a better behavioral
modeling standard in High-Speed design industry.

The links are:

Main page: http://iometh.com/Product/s2ibis3/index.html

Support page: http://iometh.com/Product/eval/s2ibis3_support.html

Download: http://iometh.com/Product/s2ibis3/s2ibis3_v1_1.zip

Special thanks to Prof. Franzon and his students, especially Ambrish Varma,
to have it free serving to IBIS committee for years. We will do our best to
have it been better supported. Thank you!

Lance Wang

CEO / IO Methodology Inc

lwang@iometh.com