[IBIS] RE: [IBIS-Users] Query reg. USB1.1 IBIS model generation

From: Muranyi, Arpad <Arpad_Muranyi_at_.....>
Date: Mon Jan 21 2008 - 08:37:19 PST
Vivek,

R_fixture has nothing to do with the 1.5k or 15k resistors.
Select a value for R_fixture that matches the transmission
line impedance.  In the USB case it would be 45 Ohms (single
ended) if my memory serves me right.

I would also suggest that you look at the IBIS Cookbook for
help.  There are a lot of good ideas in there.

http://www.vhdl.org/pub/ibis/cookbook/cookbook-v4.pdf

Arpad