RE: [IBIS] How do I upgrade the IBIS version ?

From: Mike LaBonte (milabont) <milabont_at_.....>
Date: Fri Feb 01 2008 - 08:41:48 PST
S2IBIS3 really generates only I/V curves and waveforms. All other
content is provided by you. IBIS 3.1 added [Submodel] and 3.2 added
golden waveforms, both of which S2IBIS3 theoretically could, but does
not, produce. If the 3.x content would would like to have is not one of
these, S2IBIS3 would only pass through the data you give it anyway.

Mike