Re: [IBIS] IV curves w.r.t. Rfixture / Rload

From: Yasser Sabry <yasser_sabry_at_.....>
Date: Thu Feb 07 2008 - 06:57:23 PST
Hi Chetana,

I think there is no relation between  Pullup/Pulldown IV curves and
Rfixture

Rfixture is , generally, taken to be the transmission line
characteristics impedance to which the buffer will be connected. It
affects rising and falling waveforms

The customer should be a ware of the mismatch between the buffer output
impedance and the 50 Ohms line but this is not related to IBIS modeling

Regards,
Yasser

--

Thank you and Best Regards,