[IBIS] IBIS2DML conversion

From: Edward Rose <rose4edward_at_.....>
Date: Thu Feb 07 2008 - 21:09:10 PST
Hello Experts,

* *I have just heard about IBIS-to-DML format conversion.
So. I want to know about DML format.like,

1) How DML format is different from IBIS?
2) which tool is used to convert the IBIS model in to DML model.
3) Are all latest version (v3.2 or v4.2)IBIS keywords compatible in
IBIS-to-DML conversion tools?
3) What are advantages of DML model over IBIS models.

Please also suggest me some materials on IBIS-to-DML conversion.

Regards
Edward