[IBIS] RE: [IBIS-Users] {Spam?} Questions

From: Tom Dagostino <tom_at_.....>
Date: Thu Feb 14 2008 - 09:51:11 PST
1.       A series of model selectors, one for each pin or group of pins that
could have different Vdd supplies, is the way to go.

2.       What simulator and version does your customer have?  It may be that
no matter what version model you make the customer may not have the  tools
to use it.

Tom Dagostino
Teraspeed(R) Labs
13610 SW Harness Lane