[IBIS] RE: please validate the VT waveform

From: Muranyi, Arpad <Arpad_Muranyi_at_.....>
Date: Fri Feb 29 2008 - 11:07:32 PST
Muniswara,

Looks like your V-t curve has an unnecessarily long dead zone
at its beginning.  It doesn't start switching for almost 400 ps.
I would suggest to shift the V-t curve to the right so that it
will begin its transition closely after t=0.  Beware, you need
to do this so that each V-t curve of the same buffer is shifted
by the same amount and none of them get chopped off (or start
before t=0).

This will also effect your 2nd problem, the IBIS waveform will
go to the left by the same amount you are shifting your V-t curves
in the IBIS model.

Arpad