[IBIS] RE: BIRD109: S_overshoot_high/S_overshoot_low Clarification

From: Vuletic Radovan (QAG PD PDE AM) <Radovan.Vuletic_at_.....>
Date: Thu May 15 2008 - 01:39:03 PDT
Hi all,

I apologize on asking it on this way - but is this BIRD (BIRD 109) somehow influence the pictures on Siemens' site - explanations on S_overshoot_high/low, D_overshoot_low/high nad D_overshoot_time? (link:
http://staging.siemensvdo.ibis.syzygy.de/ibis-tree/model/model-spec/ )
I mean what is really new? - I apologize on asking this so directly, perhaps someone can provide me a link where the BIRD was discussed.

Many thanks,
Radovan

Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen / S po¹tovanjem
Radovan Vuletiæ

Qimonda AG
QAG PD PDE AM
MUC/10.2.236 AP 3
Am Campeon 1-12
D-85579 Neuebiberg
Germany

Phone:          +49 (0)89 60088 1233
Fax (PC):       +49 (0)89 60088 45 5305

E-mail: radovan.vuletic@qimonda.com
Web:  http://www.qimonda.com/

Qimonda AG
Chairman of the Supervisory Board/ Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Peter J. Fischl
Management Board/ Vorstand: Kin Wah Loh (Chairman/ Vorsitzender), Dr. Michael Majerus, Thomas J. Seifert
Register Court/ Registergericht: München HRB 152545, Seat/ Sitz: München