RE: [IBIS] [IBIS-Users] Differential Output terminals

From: Muranyi, Arpad <Arpad_Muranyi_at_.....>
Date: Mon May 19 2008 - 08:10:25 PDT
Fabio,

There is no reason to make two [Model]s with the
same data in them for a differential pair.  You
might as well just have one [Model] and call it
twice for the diff pair.  The inversion will be
taken care of automatically by the tool for you.

The only reason you might need to consider two
[Model]s is if the buffer has asymmetric
characteristics between the two outputs in its
behavior.

Arpad