RE: [IBIS-Users] RE: [IBIS] IBIS for pad with ESD Clamps

From: Lynne D. Green <lgreen22_at_.....>
Date: Wed May 21 2008 - 11:14:12 PDT
Another option would be using the Input model type, with the ESD
characteristics in the [Pullup] and [Pulldown] tables.  Of course, one would
include the pad capacitance, rail voltages, etc using the usual keywords.
The Vinh and Vinl values could be set to Vcc/2 to keep the parser happy.

The Input model type works for this because IBIS models only the current at
the pad, and not the internal circuitry of the receiver.

Lynne

"IBIS training when you need it, where you need it."
Next public IBIS seminar is Oct 9-10 in Fremont, CA.

Dr. Lynne Green
Green Streak Programs
http://www.greenstreakprograms.com
425-788-0412