Re: [IBIS] Different PMOS and NMOS driver impedence

From: Sudarshan H N <hn.sudarshan_at_.....>
Date: Mon Aug 18 2008 - 06:13:07 PDT
Hello Chetana,

You can use any of the 2 values for Rfixture to generate Vt curves. There is
no rule that , your Rfixture should match to the PMOS or NMOS driver
resistance. But you should always use one value to generate the one set of
rising and falling waveforms(experts, correct me if i am wrong). If you are
seeing any errors with respect to IV and Vt curve mismatch , just simulate
for more time so that it will reach the saturation.

Regards
Sudarshan