[IBIS] IV tables Voltage range

From: Muniswara Reddy Vorugu <Muniswarareddy.Vorugu_at_.....>
Date: Wed Dec 10 2008 - 03:28:00 PST
Hi,
Is it compulsory to have the IV table ranging from -VDD to 2*VDD?
I have got a model with range -0.5*VDD to 1.5*VDD. Is it a quality
issue?
IBIS golden parser did not give any error/warning.

For example

[Voltage Range]                2.5             NA              NA

[Pullup Reference]             2.5             NA              NA

[Pulldown Reference]           0.0             NA              NA

[POWER Clamp Reference]        2.5             NA              NA

[GND Clamp Reference]          0.0             NA              NA

Is it compulsory for POWER clamp and ground clamp to be in range -2.5 to
5.0

I have got a model from range -1.25 to 3.75. Is it a quality issue.

Thanks,
Muniswar

--
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.