[IBIS] Query on IBIS model of Flipchip IO cell

From: Richa AHUJA <richa.ahuja_at_.....>
Date: Thu Feb 12 2009 - 23:14:58 PST
Hello All,

I've a query regarding IBIS models of Flipchip IO cells.
How can we model the behavior of device used for connection between bump
pad and flipchip IO pin?
If this is done through package model file, then is it possible to
handle 2 package files with an IBIS model?
(1 package file for bump pad to IO pin connection and 2nd package file
for package parasitics at bump pad pin)

Thanks & Regards,
Richa