[IBIS] Agenda, IBIS Open Forum Teleconference for June 5, 2009

From: Mirmak, Michael <michael.mirmak_at_.....>
Date: Mon Jun 01 2009 - 00:31:31 PDT
                    IBIS Open Forum Meeting Agenda
                         for June 5, 2009

                   US Telephone Number    Meeting ID
                      866-432-9903        1-2141-2040

  Global access numbers may be found at the following link:
  http://cisco.com/en/US/about/doing_business/conferencing/index.html

  Collaboration instructions may be found at the bottom of this message.

  All meetings are 8:00 AM to 9:55 AM US Pacific Time. When calling
  into the meeting, provide the meeting ID at the automated prompts.
  If asked by an operator, please request to join the IBIS Open Forum
  hosted by Syed Huq.

  8:00 Check-In, Intros, Announcements                     Mirmak
       - Intros of New IBIS Participants, Meeting Quorum   Mirmak
       - Call for Patents                                  Mirmak
       - Membership Status and Treasurer's Report          Mirmak
       - Review of Previous Meeting's Minutes (and ARs)    Mirmak
           May 15, 2009 Open Forum teleconference
       - Web Page Updates                                  Huq
       - Mailing List Administration                       Ross
       - Library Update                                    Wang
       - Press Update                                      Ross
       - Announcements, Opens for New Issues               All

  8:15 Administrative Discussions and Subcommittee Reports

       International/External Activities                   All
       - DASC
       - P1735 Encryption
       - Conferences

       TechAmerica Status                                  Mirmak
       - Logo Discussion

       IEC Approval Activities                             Wolff

       Summit Status                                       All
       - DAC Planning
       - China Summit Planning
       - Japan Summit Planning
       - Other Events?

       Task Group Reports
       - Quality                                           LaBonte
       - Model Review                                      Green
       - Advanced Technology Modeling                      Muranyi
       - Ad Hoc Task Groups (Interconnect)                 Mirmak

       New Issues                                          All

  8:45 Technical Discussion

       IBISCHK5 Parser Status                              All

       IBISCHK4 BUG Status                                 All

       ICMCHK1 BUG Status                                  All

       Touchstone 2.0 Status                               All
       - Parser Planning

       New Issues                                          All

  9:50 Wrap Up and Next Meeting Plans                      Mirmak
       - June 26, 2009?

  9:55 Sign Off

TO ATTEND THE WEB CONFERENCE:
1. Go to http://meetingplace.cisco.com/join.asp?121412040
2. Fill in the My Name is field then click Attend Meeting
- If you have a CEC User ID, click on the Cisco icon
- Accept any security warnings you receive and wait for the Meeting
   Room to initialize
3. Click on CONNECT from the Meeting Room to join the Voice Conference
   portion of the meeting
- Note: Guest users will see a link to the Global Access Numbers.

*If this is your first time attending a Web Conference, disable any
pop-up blockers and visit
http://meetingplace.cisco.com/mpweb/scripts/browsertestupper.asp to
test your web browser for compatibility with the Web Conference.