[IBIS] IBIS Quality Specification 2.0 updated

From: Mike LaBonte (milabont) <milabont_at_.....>
Date: Fri Oct 09 2009 - 07:56:40 PDT
The IBIS Quality Specification 2.0 posted for review has been updated,
thanks to the great comments received from the IBIS community. Links can
be found on the IBIS Quality Task Group web page:

http://www.eda.org/pub/ibis/quality_wip/

Changes incorporated in this update include:

- Minor corrections in sections 1.1.3 and 1.1.4.
- Clarifications in sections, 4., 4.2, 5.2.1.
- New check added: "5.2.14. {LEVEL 3} [Receiver Thresholds]
Threshold_sensitivity and Ext_ref present and match data sheet, if
needed".
- A number of spelling and grammatical fixes.

Any further comments may be sent to me. A vote for document acceptance
is currently scheduled for the IBIS Open Forum meeting October 30, 2009.

Thanks for all your help.

Mike