[IBIS] Asian IBIS Summit (China) - Agenda

From: Bob Ross <bob_at_.....>
Date: Thu Oct 22 2009 - 20:10:07 PDT
To All:

Below is the planned meeting agenda.  We are sending it out earlier
than usual to encourage registration.

We already have a large number of people who have registered, but we
need people to register to plan for lunch and refreshments.

For people who are attending, please bring your business card to
serve as your name badge.

To register send the information below:

      Name:
      E-mail address:

      Company:
      Top-level Web Link:

      Country:
      Telephone:

    Send to BOTH:

      Bob Ross, Teraspeed Consulting Group    bob@teraspeed.com
      Lance Wang, IO Methodology Inc.         lwang@iometh.com

Bob and Lance

        A S I A N   I B I S   S U M M I T    I N F O R M A T I O N

Time/Date:  8:15 - 17:30, Tuesday November 04, 2009

Location:   Four Points by Sheraton, Shanghai, Pudong
             2111 Pudong Nan Road
             Shanghai 200127
             P. R. China

Rooms:      3F (Third Floor) Ballrooms A,B, Look for signs

Sponsors:   Huawei Technologies (Primary)
             Agilent Technologies
             Ansoft
             Cadence Design Systems
             Cybernet Systems
             Intel Corporation
             IO Methodology
             Mentor Graphics Corporation,
             Signal Integrity Software (SiSoft)
             Sigrity
             Synopsys
             ZTE Corporation

           I B I S  S U M M I T  M E E T I N G  A G E N D A

8:15    REFRESHMENTS & SIGN IN
         - Vendor Tables Open at 8:30

9:00    Welcome
           - Li, JinJun
             (Huawei Technologies, China)
           - Ross, Bob
             (Chair, IBIS Open Forum, Teraspeed Consulting Group,
             USA)

9:20    Recent IBIS Activities
           Ross, Bob (Teraspeed Consulting Group, USA)

9:35    C_comp Extraction Methods for High-Speed I/O Buffers
           Wang, Lance (IO Methodology, USA)

10:05   BREAK (Refreshments and Vendor Tables)

10:25   IBIS Quality Review, A Status Review of the IBIS Quality
         Specification
           Ekholm, Anders* and LaBonte, Mike** (*Ericsson, Sweden
           and **Cisco Systems, USA)

10:55   Huawei's IBIS Model Quality Specification and Technology
           Li, Jun (Huawei Technologies, China)

11:25   The Use of Optimization in Signal Integrity Performance
         Centric High Speed Digital Design Flows
           Bensalem, Brahim**#, Wang, LiHau*#, Gupta, Sanjeev*#
           and Yuan, XuLiang*## (*Agilent Technologies and **Intel
           Corporation, #USA and ##China)

12:00   FREE BUFFET LUNCH (Hosted by Sponsors)
           - Vendor Tables

13:30   Behavioral Model Application in HSS Simulation
           Jiang, Nan, Yang, ZhiWei and Zhu, ShunLin (ZTE Corporation,
           China)

14:00   IBIS-AMI for IBM HSS15 Core Technology
           Herrick, Chris (Ansoft, USA)

14:30   Recent Development of IBIS and Related EDA Technologies
           Hu, JinSong* and Chen, Raymond Y.** (Sigrity, *China
           and **USA)

15:00   BREAK (Refreshments and Vendor Tables)

15:20   Sparse Matrix Mapping in Future Touchstone 2.1
           Ross, Bob (Teraspeed Consulting Group, USA)

15:50   Using S-parameters for Accurate Simulation
           Li, BaoLong* and Pitner, Greg** (Ansoft, *China and **USA)

16:20   Subckt Package Model in IBIS
           Dai, WenLiang (Cadence Design Systems, China)

16:50   System Simulation Automation - Model Connection Review
           Zhong, ZhangMin*, Brim, Brad**, and Chen, Raymond Y.**
           (Sigrity, *China and **USA)

17:20   Concluding Items

17:30   END OF IBIS SUMMIT MEETING

Bob Ross
Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC     Teraspeed Labs
121 North River Drive              13610 SW Harness Lane
Narragansett, RI 02882             Beaverton, OR 97008
401-284-1827                       503-430-1065
http://www.teraspeed.com           503-246-8048 Direct
bob@teraspeed.com

Teraspeed is a registered service mark of Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC