RE: [IBIS] Mismatch between ibischk and load lines

From: Lenski, Eckhard (NSN - DE/Munich) <eckhard.lenski@nsn.com>
Date: Fri Jul 30 2010 - 00:26:47 PDT

Hello Peggy,

as Arpad pointed out, there might be many reason that causes the ibischeck message.

but please be aware, that the checker is using the sum of the static curves .

so for High : [pullup] + [gnd clamp] + [power clamp]
and for Low : [pulldown] + [gnd clamp] + [power clamp]

regards
Eckhard

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards / Cordiali saluti / ystävällisin terveisin

Eckhard Lenski

Nokia Siemens Networks GmbH & Co. KG

NWS EP CP HW RD CAD libraries

Balanstr. 59

80240 München
Germany
phone : +49 89 5159 17080
email: eckhard.lenski@nsn.com

http://www.nokiasiemensnetworks.com/ibis

Nokia Siemens Networks GmbH & Co. KG

Sitz der Gesellschaft: München / Registered office: Munich

Registergericht: München / Commercial registry: Munich, HRA 88537

WEEE-Reg.-Nr.: DE 52984304

Persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin / General Partner: Nokia Siemens Networks Management GmbH

Geschäftsleitung / Board of Directors: Lydia Sommer, Olaf Horsthemke

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats / Chairman of supervisory board: Herbert Merz

Sitz der Gesellschaft: München / Registered office: Munich

Registergericht: München / Commercial registry: Munich, HRB 163416