RE: [IBIS-Users] RE: [IBIS] C_comp Max < C_comp Min

From: Muranyi, Arpad <Arpad_Muranyi@mentor.com>
Date: Mon Sep 27 2010 - 08:29:08 PDT

Sergey,

You are making some valid points. Unfortunately this is
the way it is in the IBIS specification, and I was just
giving you the reasons for why it was written that way.

However, there is nothing to prevent anyone to request
that this be changed in the specification. Feel free to
write a BIRD if you feel this is something that should
be changed, and if you feel that this change will be
useful for many IBIS model makers and users.

Thanks,

Arpad