[IBIS] Multi level IBIS model development (Ethernet)

From: Vishrant GOYAL <Vishrant.GOYAL@st.com>
Date: Wed Apr 27 2011 - 03:41:53 PDT

Hello Expert,

I am trying to develop ibis model for Ethernet Phy for 100 BT mode.

In 100 BT mode there are 3 level possible at the output (TXP and TXN).

Means for every 1's at the input data, output will switch between three levels

and for every 0's output will remain on the same level.

So for given below input data stream we got following output from the driver (Similar but opposite output on TXN)

0 1 1 0 1 1 1 1 0 0 0 1 0 1 0 1 1 0 (Input DATA)

 vcm

- How could I develop the ibis for Multi level signals?

Can anyone give some light on this model development.

Thanks & Regards,

Vishrant Goyal