[IBIS] Re: [ibis-macro] A reminder

From: Gregory R Edlund <gedlund@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu Apr 28 2011 - 14:47:52 PDT

Well said, Michael. I've rubbed elbows with many of the folks in the IBIS
community for some years now, and they're a bunch of really smart people.
So nobody is disagreeing for lack of intelligence - only because they see
the same things differently, which is a normal human thing and part of our
strength as a group.

I've been out of the picture for a while (day job), but I'd like to express
my gratitude to the people who have put so much of their time and energy
into AMI.

Greg Edlund
Senior Engineer
Signal Integrity and System Timing