[IBIS] 2011 DAC IBIS SUMMIT third Call for Participation and Presentations

From: Lance Wang <lwang@iometh.com>
Date: Tue May 10 2011 - 13:20:32 PDT

This is the third announcement for the IBIS Summit Meeting scheduled along
with the Design Automation Conference in San Diego, California on June 7,
2011.

Lance Wang

IO Methodology Inc.

www.iometh.com

                   IBIS SUMMIT

                  THIRD CALL FOR

            PARTICIPATION & PRESENTATIONS

        Time/Date: Tuesday, June 7, 2011, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM

        Location: Omni San Diego Hotel

                       675 L St.

                       San Diego, California 92101

        Content: Presentations and Discussions

        Purpose: Solicit and exchange IBIS model-related information
and ideas

        Sponsors: IBIS Open Forum, Mentor Graphics Corp.

        If your company would be interested in sponsoring this event, please

contact Lance Wang (lwang@iometh.com). Sponsorship is available for lunch

and coffee breaks.

        DAC: June 5 - 9, 2011

                San Diego Convention Center

                San Diego, California

                See http://www.dac.com for more information

BACKGROUND

The Design Automation Conference (DAC) is the premier Electronic Design

Automation (EDA) and silicon solution event. Several vendors active in the

IBIS Open Forum attend DAC.

This meeting will be conducted as a formal IBIS Summit Meeting.

Presentations are expected to be available and archived in an electronic

format, and minutes of the meeting will be issued. Any pending formal

decisions (votes) will be announced at least two weeks prior to the meeting.

The annual election of officers will be held at the summit. Nominations can

be sent to Lance Wang (lwang@iometh.com) or made at the meeting.

CALL FOR PARTICIPANTS

People involved in IBIS Model development, EDA tool development, and digital

circuit design are invited to participate to the Summit meeting. If you plan

to participate, please register with the information below:

   Name:

   E-mail address:

   Company:

   Telephone:

Send to:

     Lance Wang (lwang@iometh.com)

CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS

We are seeking presentations from individuals who have IBIS experiences or

issues.

   Format of Presentation: LCD Projection with Microsoft Windows*
laptop

   Time: 15-30 Minutes (not including questions)

   Electronic Archival: We request electronic versions so that the

presentations may be archived and made available to non-attendees. Formats

used in the past have been text, Microsoft PowerPoint*, Word*, Adobe

Postscript*, and Acrobat*. Electronic presentations should be made

available by June 1, 2011 for uploading and copying to the presentation

laptop.

If you plan to deliver a presentation, please supply the following:

   Title:

   Presenter:

   E-mail address:

   Company:

   Telephone:

   Estimated Duration:

Send this to:

     Lance Wang (lwang@iometh.com)

AGENDA

The agenda includes presentations, discussions, breaks, and a luncheon

(which will be provided). An official agenda will be published one week

before the event.

LIST OF NEARBY HOTELS

See http://www.dac.com/attendee+hotel+reservations.aspx for travel

directions, hotels and other information.